We are looking for a Social Media Manager who can enhance our brand and build strong online communities through our various social media platforms. The Social Media Manager will be responsible for developing and administering social media content that is designed to engage users and create an interactive relationship between consumers and the company. The successful candidate will also be required to collect and review social media data to develop more effective campaigns.
- Work closely with the marketing team to develop social media campaigns that help drive growth.
- Develop monthly reports on emerging social media trends that will be submitted to the management and executive teams.
- Monitor the company’s social media accounts and offer constructive interaction with users.
- Create methods for finding and saving online customer reviews.
- Analyze the long-term needs of the company’s social media strategy and offer quarterly reports to the management and executive teams that outline any necessary changes to the digital marketing plan.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications or related field
- 3+ years' experience in social media management.
- Exceptional multi-tasking skills.
- Able to explain complex social media data in an understandable way.
- Knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn are required.